The Twilight Theatre & Community Auditorium will auction 3 baskets containing trip destination packages at Friday, December 19th’s Kiowa County High School vs. Bucklin Boys Basketball Game. An anonymous donor has come forward with a $100,000 donation if matched by the end of the year. Any proceeds from the auction will be matched, making your bid double its value!
Baskets will be on display during the Girls’ Basketball Game. Advance bidding will be accepted until 7:00 P.M. Highest bid will start the reserve at the Boys’ Halftime.
UNABLE TO ATTEND? Bid in advance by sending a text message with your full name, desired basket number and bid amount to (620) 282-9822 by 7 P.M. CST on 12/19/2014.
#1 WICHITA BASKET: GROWN-UP ESCAPE
• 4 tickets to Wichita Thunder ($100 value)
• 1 Large Pizza at Old Chicago in Old Town($24 value)
• 1 night stay at The Hotel @ Waterwalk ($159 value)
• Dinner for 4 at Newport Grill ($200 value)
• Gift Certificate to Heroes Sports Bar & Grill ($40 value)
• Gift Certificate to Oeno Wine Bar ($40 value)
#2 WICHITA BASKET: FAMILY FUN BIG BALLIN’ IN THE CITY
• 4 Gift Certificates for Large Pizzas at AJ’s Sports Grill ($71.96 value)
• Gift Certificate to Texas Roadhouse ($30 value)
• The Alley: 4 Games of Bowling, 4 GoKart Rides, 4 Trips Through the Lazer Maze ($62 value)
• Gift Certificate to All-Star Sports located next to The Alley ($25 value)
• Gift Certificate to Old Town Warren ($50 value)
• 1 night stay Courtyard by Marriott Old Town ($189 value)
#3 LAWRENCE BASKET: HOOPIN’ IT UP
• 2 K.U. Basketball Tickets ($200 value)
• 1 Parking Pass to the Game ($25 value)
• 2 nights stay at Holiday Inn Express ($298 value)
• Gift Certificate to Johnny’s Tavern West ($50 value)
• 1 3×3 Kansas Section Candle by Waxman Candles ($16 value)
All winning bids must be paid in full by December 31, 2014. Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted. Prizes to be delivered no later than December 31, 2014.